[Opendj] OpenDJ project in Netbean

Ludovic Poitou ludovic.poitou at forgerock.com
Tue Feb 14 16:18:02 EST 2012

Hi Pankaj,

We did not checked in the NetBeans project files in the project, as we had NetBeans misbehavior whenever someone accidentally committed his own changes in the files.
Instead, you can download the nbproject directory as a zip fle, expand it at the root of the project and open the project in NetBeans.
You can grab a copy of the nbproject.zip from here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2348967/nbproject.zip

Kind regards,

On Feb 14, 2012, at 22:08 , Pankaj Singh wrote:

> Hello Team,
> I want to configure OpenDJ project in Netbean,when I check out subversion opendj code ,it is getting error no longer files found and connection refused.
> Please let me know how to configure openDJ in my Netbean 7.1
> --
> Thanks & Regards,
> Pankaj Singh

- - -