[Opendj] Patching OpenDJ 2.4.4

Mark Boyce maboyce at adobe.com
Tue Feb 7 16:21:31 EST 2012

When attempting to run the upgrade :

Error processing modification operation of cn=schema: When attempting to modify
entry cn=schema to add one or more values for attribute objectClasses, value "( NAME 'iplanet-am-managed-filtered-role' DESC
'Managed Filtered Role OC' SUP iplanet-am-managed-role X-ORIGIN 'OpenSSO'
X-SCHEMA-FILE '100-user.ldif.old' )" was found to be invalid according to the
associated syntax:  The definition for objectclass
is invalid because it has an objectclass type of STRUCTURAL but this is
incompatible with the objectclass type AUXILIARY for the superior class

my options are to contunie, cancel, retry, or view details...