[Opendj] problem with data corruption

DJP JEAN-PROST Dominique Dominique.JEAN-PROST at sofaxis.com
Thu Feb 2 03:12:44 EST 2012

Thank you for helping.
Our configuration is really simple : one server, and no replication activated.
Until yesterday, the following plugin was activated : Referential Integrity.
For this plugin, we decided to activate it early december, because we needed it. We decided to disable it yesterday after the following problem :
We sent a ldif script to the server to change rdn of several users (uid). We expected to have their membership would update correctly, but we noticed that many changed users had lost their membership for many groups. Some groups had still the old dn, instead of the new dn. As we encounter several problems with our ldap, we thought that it could be related. Maybe it's wasn't.

For the config.ldif, I'm sending it to you directly.