[Opendj] Problem importing OpenLDAP data into OpenDJ

Matt Stevenson mavricknzwork at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 1 15:06:29 EST 2012

Hi Sonny,

You should be able to use the --skipFile and --rejectFile options for some logs.

It's most likely that you have more than one structural object class on entries try (after failure in case you don't ;) )...

./bin/dsconfig set-global-configuration-prop --set single-structural-objectclass-behavior:warn -p 4444 -X -D "cn=Directory Manager" -w "XXXXX" -n

Regards
Matt