[OpenAM] dev server back on line

Irvin Betts irvin.betts at sungard.com
Wed Jan 25 01:15:37 GMT 2012

I have reconfigured the dev ldap server.  I will rebuild the qa ldap server
tomorrow morning.  Expect about 1 hour downtime between appx 8 - 9 AM pst
to rebuild and reconfigure.
This change affects:
-- removed inetUserStatus from customer record (it now just lives on the
user record)
-- test scripts to configure password and email policies

*Irvin Betts* ▪  OSS Tools Development
SunGard Availability Services ▪ 2481 Deerwood Dr, San Ramon, Ca 94583
Tel 925-831-7790 ▪ Cell 559-940-1196
 irvin.betts at sungard.comhttp://www.sungardas.com

Think before you print

CONFIDENTIALITY:  This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited.
If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete
this e-mail from your system.