[OpenAM] OpenSSO SDK or OpenDJ querying

Bernhard Thalmayr bernhard.thalmayr at painstakingminds.com
Wed Feb 15 07:07:49 GMT 2012

With the advent of Identity Repository API (AKA datastores) OpenAM
actually became a consumer of identity information. What you're trying
to do is identity related and there I would say you have to talk to the
source of the identity information (here OpenDJ) directly.

Why would you go through an intermediary which abstracts form the actual
identity information?