[OpenAM] Change default realm

Tom Blauwendraat tom.blauwendraat at logex.nl
Fri Apr 27 16:30:36 BST 2012

Thanks that works perfectly I can now choose my top realm with http://openam.mydomain.com/?realm=/
Have a nice weekend

-----Original Message-----
From: openam-bounces at forgerock.org [mailto:openam-bounces at forgerock.org] On Behalf Of Bernhard Thalmayr
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 10:49 AM
To: Users
Subject: Re: [OpenAM] Change default realm

remove the corresponding DNS/realm alias from the default ream and add it to your sub-realm

-Bernhard

--
Painstaking Minds
IT-Consulting Bernhard Thalmayr

bernhard.thalmayr at painstakingminds.com - Solution Architect

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information.If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this email in
error) please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.