[OpenAM] forgot password reset via distauth module

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at ctg.com
Wed Apr 11 19:43:42 BST 2012

Hi Bernhard,

I've setup an http reverse proxy to access the password reset
application and it's working as expected. I agree that authentication
and password reset have nothing to do with each other, including it in
distauth seems reasonable since it is an openam proxy.

Thanks!

--
Darin Perusich
Email: Darin.Perusich at ctg.com
Office: 716-888-3690
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, please contact the sender and delete this material from this computer.