[OpenAM] how do I integrate OpenAM with Cisco Unified Communication manager 8.5

Veera Babu Manyam veerababumanyam at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 19 15:54:53 GMT 2011

Hi Team, I am working on a project for integrating Cisco Devices to OpenAM for SSO.First instance, I am trying to integrate Cisco Unified Communication manager 8.5 with OpenAm server. As I do not have any idea about OpenAM and programming skills, I am not able to achieve this.Following link has the details of integrating with SSO Server:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/8_5_1/ccmfeat/fssso.html It could be great help, if you can provide a step by step Configuration guide for the same with screen-shots. Regards,Veera Babu Manyam