[OpenAM] [Openam] Caching Problem

Tim Rault-Smith tim.rault-smith at forgerock.com
Fri Nov 26 12:01:22 GMT 2010

Hi Joe,

To confirm, the persistent search is configured in the Data Stores tab.  (Allan refers to it as IDRepo because he spends too much time looking at code! ;-) )  Have you made any positive changes to your config?

In OpenAM (and I believe the same in OpenSSO) the property is labelled "Persistent Search Maximum Idle Time Before Restart:".

Where else do you find it in the console under the server configuration?  Under the Advanced settings tab?

Best regards,
Tim