[OpenAM] look into the session table

frederic Van De Velde frederic.vandevelde at paradigmo.com
Thu Nov 25 16:43:15 GMT 2010

Seems I have to restart for the parameter to be active, I did it on the dev instance and it's already showing more information.
I'll prepare it on the prod servers and will wait for the next restart.

Currently we have to restart each instances every two day which is a pity because the opensso server are used about 20 hours a day.
What would be the impact of setting the number of sessions to a very high number like 100000 for example ?

Thank you,