[OpenAM] FW: Facing an Issue with Tomcat 6 and Policy agent 3

Mohd Zarrakh Khan Zarrakh.Khan at hcl.com
Tue Dec 21 08:34:09 GMT 2010

Hi Peter,
        This time I have used all fresh installation.. ie used tomcat6.0.29, policy agent 3 that was download from the link that u had provided.. and followed the steps of installation from the link that u had given, but still the error remains the same.. please see the attached image showing the error marked in red.. I want to solve this issue please help

Regards
Zarrakh