[OpenAM] FW: Facing an Issue with Tomcat 6 and Policy agent 3

Mohd Zarrakh Khan Zarrakh.Khan at hcl.com
Mon Dec 20 10:34:37 GMT 2010

Hi,
       The link that you provided was the same that I had used before i.e I am using the same tomcat 6 agent.. but when u see into readme file it will show u "OpenSSO Policy Agent 3.0-ER2" But as per ur reply.. I want 3.0.1.. Could you please provide the link for 3.0.1 and also the installation guide..

Regards
Zarrakh