[OpenAM] Embedded data store and LDAP querying

Major Péter majorpetya at sch.bme.hu
Tue Dec 7 13:37:50 GMT 2010

Hi,

The datastore API is an abstraction layer above the datastores. This
means, that you can transparently access configured datastores (LDAP or
JDBC it doesn't matter).

I haven't find doc about it with a quick look, but reading
AMIdentityRepository and AMIdentity classes should be helpful for you.
It's part of the ClientSDK, yes.

Regards,
Peter